Monday, August 30, 2010

College Again!

Hello Family.
I am being horribly irresponsible right now and blowing off french homework to update you all on life. Haha, So you all better love me.

So I'm at ISU again. I'm all settled into my apartment. It is really cute, and I really enjoy living alone, except for the fact it is always so quiet. That bothers me sometimes. The neighbors in the basement are a really nice couple. They got married last year some time. They were in my friends ward so I got introduced to them. They are rarely home but very nice. The family that lives below me on the other hand is the opposite. I have never met them, but one of the first nights they were moved in they had the cops called on them because they were fighting and throwing things around the front yard. It was scary. Fortunately I wasn't there that night. :D

My school is good. I'm taking 17 credits this semester and 18 credits next semester so that I can graduate with my associates degree at the end of this year. I'm getting it in General Arts, so I can transfer to another university and go on to my bachelors. I'm taking Art History, French, Astronomy (with a Lab), Philosophy, and Anthropology 237. They are all difficult classes but very interesting. They all have a lot of work with them so the majority of my time this year will be spent on class work. eeep.

I think I have a job though. I had an interview to work at sears portrait studio today and it went well. They scheduled me for another interview and everything. So if I get this job you guys need to come to Poky and get your family portraits done.

Thats about all there is to update. I don't have much going on with my life, just trying to work hard and make things happen. Its getting cold here already. I am not happy at all. sigh.
send warm thoughts my way.
Love you all!!

3 comments:

  1. You are a busy girl!! I remember my last semester at Ricks I had to take 17 credits and it was a killer. I know you will do well those. It helps when the classes are interesting for you. I am glad you found some way to get on the internet. Have you met any new people....Does the bishop's wife remember you from when you were little? Do you spend more time on campus then last year? Good Luck! We are always thinking of you. LOVE YOU

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! I hope you get that job... isn't that where Emily works? It's actually good that you live alone with such a big work load, not as many distractions... and no roommates to try to talk you into going to Starbucks instead of studying. Did you ever figure out the internet thing? Love your guts!! See ya!
    -Crys-

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you blew off french for me... but you better get back to it now! Wow French! Isn't it nice to have a plan! That is so exciting! Where are you headed too next year?
    love you, I hope I get to come visit soon!

    ReplyDelete