Thursday, September 16, 2010

A month in!

Schools been going for about a month now.
I'm pretty happy with everything. I like all my classes pretty much. All of them keep me pretty entertained at least. I guess thats the awesome part about getting older and going through more college, you actually get to take classes that interest you. The work load is really wearing me down though. When I'm not in school, I'm studying. And when I'm not studying I'm asleep. It gets lonely like that, so every so often I let myself be irresponsible and I'll go out with friends. I just have to keep the balance or I'll get super lonely and depressed, or fall behind in school work. Its pretty tough, but I'm slowly making it through.
I got the job! They hired me about a week and a half ago but my training hasn't started yet. So I'm trying to have some fun right now before I lose my social life for good. They needed seasonal help. So I'm hired with a permanent job til January at least. They said they will probly keep me til about March or April. Which is when I would have quit anyways. The only problem is, since I'm only seasonal help I get to take the shifts no one else wants. I have to work weekends and I am not allowed to take off Thanksgiving, Christmas, or New Years. So I get to spend all the holidays alone this year. That won't be very fun. But at least I will be getting paid, and a job I don't hate.
Not much else to report other than that. School shcool school.
I never got my internet fixed, so I spend a ton of money on food at places that let you have wifi once you buy food or a drink. sigh. Its starting to kill me. I would spend time at school on the internet more but it freaks me out having thousands of other people on my same internet. I don't have any protection on my computer so people could really easily get into all my stuff.
I don't know where I am going to school next year. I would love to go to Oregon, but the tuition is insane there. So my guess is I'll be back in Arizona. Probly at UofA. They have a pretty good Art History program there. :] Thats the best I've got so far. The cheapest option. Haha.
Well thats about all. My life is boring.

1 comment:

  1. yeah I'm the first one to comment! Yeah for the job! I guess I will have to come up and visit you because sounds like you won't be going anywhere! The job sounds great and you won't come home smelling like fried chicken... I think most of my job included that aspect so count yourself lucky! Let me know if you start feeling blue and I'll take a road trip! I am so dying for one... I can bring to older 2 boys and leave the little so we can have more freedom, or I'm willing to come by myself too. (I'm sure Brady won't mind!) Love you!

    ReplyDelete