Thursday, June 17, 2010

Look!


You guys always post when you make something cool. And today is kinas birthday, so i planned a cool little surprise part for her, and i made her a cake! I wanted to show you guys!I was proud I got all four circle cakes out without breaking them! Usually they fall apart, but magically all four of them turned out fantastically! Hooray!

This is how it turned out. She likes Zebra stripes and electric blue so this is what I came up with! What do you think? I know the zebra stripes are weird and not all even and stuff... but whatever. I just put weird swirly things around the top. Nothing fancy, but yeah! Hooray my first cake!

4 comments:

  1. I love it! I think it turned out great. You will have to tell me how you got all the cakes out so well. I have made a few cakes in my kids lives and have NEVER gotten them out as smooth. I think it took me 3 tries with Cy's cake last year. I bet Kina was surprised! I really like the stripes. Good Job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And it really tasted very good. Very moist and flavorful. Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy crap that is amazing... I need to post pictures of Owens Bday cake... Wish you would have made it... I tried to make blocks... they didn't come out so well and that made them lop-sided and really hard to frost. I just love your cake... and I love the zebra stripes! They are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is one great cake!! I can't belive you did such a good job on your first try!! It is better than any cake I have made and I have been trying to make cakes for years!! Well Maybe Crystal's Wedding cake would tie. Good job!! I have another Wedding cake to make in Oct. You should totaly come help me!!

    ReplyDelete